How to show printer resident fonts in write?

Gurmeet Singh gurmeet.janjua at yahoo.in
Fri Jan 6 21:42:32 PST 2012

>Hmm, if you have the fonts in ttf/otf, you have two choices, ei=
> ther offer it per-user (the procedure is outlined above, just create .fonts=
> , copying the fonts inside, and run fc-cache), but you can also offer that =
> as a system-wide package. For the latter you just package the fonts like an=
> y other fonts on a typical linux system - depending on your audience, as an=
>  rpm, deb, or whatever.

Thanks for your reply,

Ok, I have a shell script which installs required fonts in system and also i can run this shell script from my C application but what i want is when my printer (or Driver) selected as default printer then font should display in office writer and when default printer is from other vendor then fonts installed by my application should not show up in office writer.
where i have to do the setting to achieve this??

here is the link for the script which installs fonts in system.

Thanks in advance.