[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #4142: Printing to Postscript printer barely works

Jim Paris jim at jtan.com
Tue Jul 24 09:41:52 PDT 2012

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

BTW I'm still working on H. Blischke's suggestion to "replace the installed
pdftops filter by the pdftops filter based on the pdftops utulity program".
 I can't find the alternate pdftops filter to which he refers, but it
appears that pdftops accepts a "pdftops-renderer" option and I just need
to figure out where/how to set that, which I'll do when I get home today.

Fix Version: Third-party