[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #4126: Hp LaserJetP1102w Will not function with Ubuntu 12.04

H. Blischke HelgeBlischke at web.de
Mon Jun 18 07:14:54 PDT 2012

In your error_log, I found that you changed the PPD for that printer from
one specifying foo2zjs as the last filter in the chain to one specifying
(obviously) rastertohp (or similar).

The error_log shows that jobs under the foo2zjs configuration passed
through (but I wonder about the huge amount of data sent to the printer
just for a test page), whereas the jobs after the PPD change all failed.

I'd suggest to consult the following web sites for more information:

http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/models/laserjet/hp_laserjet_professional_p_1102w.html

http://foo2zjs.rkkda.com/

http://openprinting.org/printer/HP/HP-LaserJet_Pro_P1102w

Helge