custom filter is not working on client's system?

Gurmeet Singh gurmeet.janjua at yahoo.in
Mon May 28 02:34:18 PDT 2012

Hi Experts,

I am working on to develop cups printer driver for a 24-pin DMP.
I have created a custom filter from the code of rastertoepson filter. I have done some additions in the rastertoepson code, compiled and output filter created with a different name like 'myfilter'.
Now, when i am trying to use this filter on client's machine, it is giving some error or not printing at all.
I have googled but not found anything relevant.
Please guide me what may be the problem?
Is there any filter registration process? if yes then how to do this?

Thanks in advance.