1.6b1: what's happened to localization ?

Naruiko Ogasawara naruoga at gmail.com
Mon May 28 22:22:29 PDT 2012

Hi,

> The localizations were hopelessly out-of-date. We've already received one updated translation that will get rolled into 1.6rc1, and are hoping for more.
>
> As always, localization of CUPS is a volunteer effort...

Several people in Japan (includes myself) want to help Japanese translation.
So could we have some information about localization process?

1. How we know all English (master) messages are fixed?
   Do you have a plan when you fix messages?

2. How about deadline for translate? Schedule is already fixed?

3. How we send translation? In STR such as http://www.cups.org/str.php?L4107

4. Do translators need to sign ACA?

Regards,