[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #4220: Debian / cups-filters 1.0.24: Job control files are not purged in the testsuite

Didier Raboud odyx at debian.org
Thu Nov 1 12:07:40 PDT 2012

Hi Michael,

pursuing my quest to compile cups 1.6.1 on Debian, I have reduced the list
of patches to a minimum and still fail at going through the testsuite. The
only remaining problem is that the Job control files are not purged (there
are between 13 and 17 depending on the runs).

I will attach the .html report, the error_log, a zip of the patches I use
and a zip of the not-purged control files.

Note that I compile in a minimal chroot. I can't determine which software
I might be lacking though.