[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #4222: High CPU Usage

Mario Codeniera mario.codeniera at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 06:05:53 PST 2012

Hi,

It is the first time that we used to get this issue of high cpu usage (if
someone printing a file) that leads the whole server hanging.

I'm still investigating why it happens, it started the other week and
changes the configurations of cups but still no effects like the
following:
Timeout 1200
MaxJobs 500
PreserveJobFiles Off
AutoPurgeJobs Yes
FilterLimit 200

Any suggestions, using CentOS release 5.5 (Final) and Cups 1.3.7 (to be
exact).

Regards,
Mario