[cups.bugs] [MOD] STR #4155: CanonIP4200 does not print complete pages

Fitzcarraldo fitzcarraldo1 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 22 10:14:33 PDT 2012

[STR Closed w/Resolution]

I am not sure whether or not I am supposed to file a new bug report, as I
believe the problem I am experiencing is the same as reported here, but
this report has been closed with resolution, but the patches attached do
not refer to the model of printer I have that is suffering from the
problem of incomplete pages being printed. The printer is a Canon PIXMA
MP560 (04a9:173e), so would you kindly add this printer to your patch.
Thank you.

Fix Version: 1.7-current (r10574)