[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #4260: imagetops filter

gaurav grvmathur at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 22:08:48 PST 2013

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

Hi,

I checked in IPP backend, it takes more then one PS/PCL file names as
input and send to Printer without disconnecting network connection.
But socket backend does not takes more then one PS/PCL file as input and
it will cause disconnection of socket for each input file, so printer is
not printing different images as duplex. Please guide if my analysis is
wrong.

Thanks

Link: https://www.cups.org/str.php?L4260
Version: 1.6-current