[cups.bugs] [HIGH] STR #4268: Xerox workcentre 6015b wrong colors (it's duplicate but please read)

Alexandr sss at sss.chaoslab.ru
Wed Jan 30 06:10:46 PST 2013

i have read few bugs on launchpad and ubuntu bugracker about this issue, i
have talked to xerox support which said to use old red hat or old ubunut,
i tested myself all available versions of cups (1.4.8, 1.5.2, 1.6.1), i
using gentoo system on amd64 machine, and for me it's persistent problem
on all cups versions, can you just point me to right direction to solve
problem, i have not found what exactly cause this problem, so i do not
know what to do to workaround this

Link: https://www.cups.org/str.php?L4268
Version: 1.6-current