[cups.bugs] [LOW] STR #4288: Why do I get multiple responses to cupsd -t

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Mon Mar 11 05:16:55 PDT 2013

[STR Closed w/o Resolution]

This isn't our stuff - it is a patch from the Red Hat folks for color
management. The code for the mainline CUPS wasn't added until CUPS 1.6.0,
so this is a bug in Red Hat's patch (probably just logging to stderr
instead of using the cupsd logging functions)

Also, to find the version of CUPS that is installed, either use the web
interface or "cups-config --version".  None of the other CUPS commands
will report the version...

Link: https://www.cups.org/str.php?L4288
Version: 1.5.4
Fix Version: Third-party