[cups-devel] 2.x: Server{Certificate, Key} in cups-files.conf not considered?

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Tue Dec 2 12:26:44 PST 2014

2.0 consolidated these into a single ServerKeychain directive that points to the directory containing the .crt and .key files.  The filenames need to match the common name, e.g., for "print.example.com" cupsd will look for "print.example.com.crt" and "print.example.com.key".  Similarly, when cupsd generates a self-signed certificate the files are placed in that directory (by default /etc/cups/ssl).