[cups-devel] Duplex booklet printing outputs back pages upside-down

Perazim perazim at portugalmail.pt
Tue Jul 1 02:36:52 PDT 2014

Can you point me to a free service to use to post the error_log to?

Thanks,

Perazim

As it isn't clear how LibreOffice or OpenOffice implement booklet
printing (depending on the selected printer's PPD),
I suggest to set CUPS to debug logging, do a test print, and post (an
URL to) the portion of the error_log
that contains the messages related to the respective job. I need
– the job options passed to CUPS
– the chain of filters for the respective Job
to guess what could be the cause of the issue.

Helge