[cups-devel] Duplex booklet printing outputs back pages upside-down

Helge Blischke HelgeBlischke at web.de
Wed Jul 2 12:30:37 PDT 2014

Am 02.07.2014 um 14:48 schrieb Perazim:

> OK, please send the test files. You may send directly to my email
> address or post them to a web accessable file shariing site. If
> there is any special instructions regarding these, please include
> them.
>
> Thanks,
>

> Perazim

Here are the files. Print them from the command line with the following
options (necessary!!):

lp -d LBP6310 -o document-format=application/vnd.cups-postscript
DuplexNoTumble.ps

and

lp -d LBP6310 -o document-format=application/vnd.cups-postscript
DuplexTumble.ps

If your printer behaves conformant to Adobe's PLRM, then, looking
through the printed sheet,
you should see
*one* circle in the first case
*two* circles in the second case
when looking through the printed sheets against a (sufficiently
bright) light.

Good luck