[cups-devel] Duplex booklet printing outputs back pages upside-down

Perazim perazim at portugalmail.pt
Thu Jul 10 01:50:31 PDT 2014

Sorry it has been so long in getting back to you as my primary PC did
a meltdown and I had to replace it.

I ran the print tests and both tests print the same images, a circle
centered left to right (assuming portrait orientation) and off set
somewhat to the top of the page. The same image is printed on the back
page and the front circle is very nearly over the top of the front
circle. DuplexTumble.ps produces the same output as DuplexNoTumble.ps

Let me know what else I can do to help.

Thanks,

Perazim