[cups-devel] Duplex booklet printing outputs back pages upside-down

Perazim perazim at portugalmail.pt
Fri Jul 11 07:43:13 PDT 2014

On my print dialog (Linux) I have a check box that is labeled "Auto
rotate pages" and a list labeled "Binding" with possible values of
"Left", "Right", "Left Tall", and "Right Tall".

Iterating all combinations of Auto rotate checked/unchecked and
Binding selected to Left and then Right yields the same bad results:
rear page upside down.

Iterating all combinations of Auto rotate checked/unchecked and
Binding selected to Left Tall and then Right Tall yields also upside
down rear page but with a portrait formatted document printed in a
landscape format, not anything close to what is wanted.

In Print properties, there is an option called "Rotate print data 180
degrees" but it seems to have no effect.

Perazim