[cups-devel] Duplex booklet printing outputs back pages upside-down

Perazim perazim at portugalmail.pt
Sun Jul 13 04:15:36 PDT 2014

In the meantime while this issue is being resolved, does anybody know
of a work around? Like printing one sided booklet pages one at a time
to a file and then somehow combining these to get the desired booklet
format.

I.E. print pages 1,4.  2 pages per sheet page in portrait format,
sheet in landscape format. Then the same for pages 2,3. Then somehow
print these two files as a single job with a4 sheets in duplex mode.
This last step is what I am missing knowlege of how to do.

Thanks,

Perazim