[cups-devel] how to get the page info of a canceled job?

liu3 liugongquan123 at 163.com
Thu Jun 26 08:46:07 PDT 2014

hai Michael Sweet:

          I posted a message:" For a cancled job, there will not be any information logged in the page_log file, i.e, I can not get the page range, copies ...etc for a canceled job. Is there any way to know these information? "
        you wrote:
We provide API (cupsGetJobs/cupsDoRequest) and a tool (ipptool) for getting job history via the supported IPP interface, and those will always work regardless of the underlying storage model being used by cupsd.
        Actually,  so far as I know, you can not get the page range and copies info by calling the cupsGetJobs api, since there is no page range and copies info in struct cups_job_s, so anyother way to this issue?

     Thank you very much for your reply.