[cups-devel] Image Control on OKIDATA 490

Helge Blischke helgeblischke at web.de
Mon Dec 7 09:21:00 PST 2015

> Am 30.11.2015 um 17:08 schrieb Jesse Garrison <jesse at takethefort.com>:
>
> Fantastic. I’ll give that a shot! Is that something I could do in a filter, or is that something I’m going to have to do on the driver side?
it depends on how your printer is configured.
The best way to know what is going on is:
–	set the logging to debug (cupsctl —debug-logging)
–	print a test file and remember the job ID
–	execute
	grep 'Job xx‘ /var/log/cups/error_log > some_tempfile
	(xx the remembered job ID) and post the temp_file

Helge