[cups-devel] XPP

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 06:02:37 PST 2015

Russell, I have stopped maintaining this project already years ago, as
GNOME/GTK and KDE/Qt got decent print dialogs and the time of print
dialogs of the "insert print command here" style was over.

What I could do is to give you upload access to the SourceForge project
and so you can apply patches and do releases, so that you can share your
contributions without forks and clutter in the free software world.

If you want to go this way, you need to supply me your SourceForge user
name (create an account if you have none yet).

Thanks already for your interest in the very first free GUI printing
dialog project for CUPS (from mid-2000, 15 years ago, how I got into
Linux printing) and for your contribution.

   Till