[cups-devel] Image Control on OKIDATA 490

Helge Blischke helgeblischke at web.de
Tue Nov 17 07:17:21 PST 2015

I’d use the printer’s IBM ProPrinter emulation (as this PDL is fairly documented) and write a continuous stream driver
for image data on the bases of Ghostscript’s makeimagedevice, generating the proprietor stream by PostScript programming
and using page control commands only at the beginning and end of the print job.

Helge