[cups-devel] [ipptool] How do I request stapled output?

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Oct 28 05:14:17 PDT 2015

The finishings attribute is an enumeration - ipptool is mapping the pre-standard vendor enum to its symbolic name (cups prefix).

Right now ipptool doesn't map symbolic names in the other direction - arguably that is a bug, so please file one at:

    https://www.cups.org/str.php

And I'll make sure it is fixed asap.

Sent from my iPad