[cups-devel] Parallel processing of jobs for one print queueJohannes Meixner

jsmeix at suse.de
Wed Nov 16 05:47:48 PST 2016

Hello,

On Nov 16 07:47 Michael Sweet wrote (excerpt):
> Sorry, but that is not currently possible.

I think it is not currently possible if "one print queue"
is a precondition that cannot be changed.

I.e. currently parallel processing of jobs for one print queue
is not possible.

But if one can control what there is on the print servers,
I think one could set up multiple print queues and make a class
of them on the server and let the clients/users submit their
print jobs to the class.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
Graham Norton - HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)