[cups-devel] Need information of replacing PPD API to JobTicket

My Sadhukhan psadhukhan at gmail.com
Sun May 28 23:25:24 PDT 2017

Hi,

Can cups library maintainers please help me out with this

1. Will ppdOpenFile, ppdClose, ppdFindOption, ppdPageSize APIs be available
in future version of CUPS.
    I guess the deprecation was announced around cups 1.6 timeframe and now
we have cups 2.2. Till which version of CUPS we can expect these APIs to be
around?

2. Can I get a link to JobTicket API list(s)?

Regards
Prasanta