[cups-devel] Undefined symbols in cups and ipptool

Akash Sharma akashs.delhi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:10:10 PDT 2018

Hi Michael,

I just noticed there was a response from you on the mailing list through
the archives, however i have not received the mail. I had subscribed to the
list about 3 hours back and also got a confirmation of the same.
Is there something else that i must do?

Regarding the "find /usr -name libcups.2.dylib" no output is obtained.

Regards,
Akash