[cups-devel] Query regarding deprecated cups API cupsGetPPD

Balwant Bora bora.balwant at gmail.com
Tue May 22 03:11:14 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am migrating my application from Xcode7 to Xcode9. and Xcode9 comes with
cups lib version 2.12.0.
I am using *cupsGetPPD* API in my application. but it got deprecated in
latest cups library.
Could you please guid me the alternate API for cupsGetPPD ?

Intention to use cupsGetPPD API, I want to get the PPD path, so that i can
read the PPD for each printer queue . We have defined custom tags in PPD
and I want to read those custom tags
and use in my Application.

It is my first post.I don't know the format of sending query. so Sorry for
that.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Balwant Bora