[cups-devel] Seiko label printer missing part of text on left hand edge ACTUALLY last bit of print lost

Jörn-Ingo Weigert jiweigert at gmail.com
Sat May 30 08:18:22 PDT 2020

My impression is, that your label printer has hardware issues not related
to software issues.

As you stated, that you had the problem of losing print (dot) lines in the
past, give a hint.

It is not unusual, that the printing head shows after a longer used time
characters not fully printed, because of  damaged / dirty / burned out heat
printing (points) on the printer head.

Have you ever checked/ changed the printer head on your label printer since
you bought it?

Just my 2c,

Ingo Weigert