cannot find ppd (Adobe acrobat on MacOS X printing to a class)

Peter Mueller pp_mueller at yahoo.de
Fri Aug 13 06:36:39 PDT 2004

Hello,

I have a new Apple computer. When printing from Adobe acrobat to a printer class on a Linux CUPS server I get an error that the ppd file was not found. When printing directly to a printer inside the class everything works fine., I thought the problem is, that in /etc/cups/ppd there is no ppd file for the class, so I made a link from the printer to the class name but this did not help. Does anyone has any idea?

Thanks,
Peter