Unable to load a valid driver for ... ERROR

Crercio crercio at dbtools.com.br
Sat Aug 7 12:20:03 PDT 2004

Hi,

I'm having a lot of problems adding new printers. I have installed Conectiva Linux 9 and RH9 in a lot of systems. But in some systems when I try to add a printer although it goes ok it doesn't printer. all of the printers I'm adding uses the RAW interface.
If I try to change the printer config using the KDE Print or the web interface I get these error messages:

- Unable to load a valid driver for ...
- client-error-not-possible

What do these mean? The printers configured in another system with the same details work just fine.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

[]'s

Crercio O. Silva