Lexmark T520 just print test page on CUPS

Paulo Cristov�o Filho cristof at zipmail.com.br
Fri Aug 6 07:17:07 PDT 2004

Hi, again.

I had no help about the problem with my Lexmark T520.

Yesterday I tried another way to solve the problem. I created a "file:/foo" printer with the same PPD file from lexmark, so I could get the file outputed by pstops filter from CUPS. The file was ok.

So I sent the file.ps again to the phisical printer, using the option raw (lpr -o raw file.ps). I got the file printed perfectly (including with the appropriate settings).

Can anyone help me with the problem? How can I make the Lexmark T520 printer to work, without using the file: Device URI or raw option?

I've already tried to set PS Binary Mode TBCP, withou success.

Thanks in advance,

Paulo.