request entity too large

oliver.gasser at emi-consulting.ch oliver.gasser at emi-consulting.ch
Wed Aug 25 03:23:17 PDT 2004

Hello,

I'm totally new to linux and particularly to cups. When I try to add a new printer over the webinterface http://localhost:631, I get the message "request entity too large" and do not know from where this is coming and how I can resolve to install a new printer.
I would like to install printer (HP PSC 1215) which is not standard in  my distribution (SUSE 9.1) but downloaded and installed the hpoj utilities. This package needs me to install with webinterface.
Can anybody help me to put these steps working?
Thanks in advance and best regards.

Oliver