Send all job immediately

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Fri Aug 27 08:11:15 PDT 2004

Harald Kübler wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Is it possible to make cups send all jobs immediately to a remote
> cups server?

Not at present.

> I think the acual behavior ist to wait until a job is done and then
> send the next.

Correct.  Right now we only do one job at a time do that we can
make sure that each job completes (i.e. you will know that a job
made it, and the client can retry if the server goes down)

CUPS 1.2 will add support for sending multiple jobs at the same
time (printer-specific setting with a global default)