rastertopclx

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Wed Aug 18 06:52:35 PDT 2004

Franz Pförtsch wrote:
> Michael Sweet wrote:
>

>>Franz Pförtsch wrote:
>>
>>>Is there a way to generate a ppd from the filter-sourcecode
>>>(rastertortl). The last day I try do generate on using the cups-ddk
>>>and it isn't so easy as described. Or do you have ppd's suitable for
>>>rastertortl.
>>
>>There is no way to generate the PPD from the current source code,
>>however you can create a .drv file to use with ppdc fairly easily:
>

> Here my own Version:
> Your's didn't work with the resolutin.
>
> At my Version there is an error with OutputMode/Print Quality. It didn't
> work. But I do not know how to fix it.

OutputType is a string attribute, so you need to put the string values
inside parenthesis (a PostScript thing):

    Option "OutputMode/Print Quality" PickOne AnySetup 50.0
      Choice "Draft/Draft" "    <</OutputType (Draft)>>setpagedevice"
      *Choice "Normal/Normal" " <</OutputType (Normal)>>setpagedevice"
      Choice "Best/Best" "      <</OutputType (Best)>>setpagedevice"