renaming quark jobs

pieterjandeboeck at yahoo.co.uk pieterjandeboeck at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 12 09:59:19 PDT 2004

Even if they use MacOS 9, they are still going through the cups scheduler right? I don't see any other way they would print? or is there a completely latent printing system hidden in some dark cobwebbed corner of OS X?

Could it have anything to do with the fact that my cupsDoRequest() I'm sending the job-uri
and notd
printer-uri + job-id ?