jobs array

pieterjandeboeck at yahoo.co.uk pieterjandeboeck at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 2 07:45:51 PDT 2004

Thanks :)

its been a while since i actually handled a raw array. (since school days. I have been using NSArray and NSMutable array which do everything for you. I actually felt very ashamed asking such a newbie question :)

I understand the flags you were explaining. (i used my own created constants set to bool values to simplify the meanings of each value. (makes logical errors less likely during editing :)

it was the "memmove" stuff i didn't know how to do :)

Also I noticed you are counting down. I read somewhere it improves speed  although i never do it myself. Is it much better?

PJ

PS: and thanks again :)