can you help me with xerox phaser 6100dn?

Anonymous anonymous at easysw.com
Wed Dec 1 07:53:16 PST 2004

To get it to work you have to install the linux software bundled with it.
This Will crash yor cups completely and no other printers will work on your machine.
Complain to Xerox about this as much as you can, they don't seem to care  that you need to hack up your linux completely to det it to work.
Avoid this printer if possible until they have released proper software and contributed to the OpenSource community.
I dont think I have to tell you that other platforms and free OS:es are not worth trying.