[cups.general] discovering printer options

Till Kamppeter till.kamppeter at gmx.net
Wed Dec 1 18:41:55 PST 2004

If you use CUPS GUI frontends as xpp or kprinter (kprinter is also used
as the printing dialog of every KDE application), you will see all
options, like under Windows. If you prefer the command line, try
"lpoptions -l" to list available printer-specific options which can be
used on the "lp"/"lpr" command line. Read http://localhost:631/sum.html
to learn about non-printer-specific options which you can use in every
CUPS print queue.

    Till