[cups.general] pdftops problems in 1.1.22

TPanaitescu at colorcon.com TPanaitescu at colorcon.com
Thu Dec 2 05:40:07 PST 2004

Hi,

In mime.convs something like
application/pdf         application/postscript  33      pdftops fitplot ?

Thanks,
Tudor

Michael Sweet <mike at easysw.com>
Sent by: cups-bounces at easysw.com
12/02/2004 07:58 AM
Please respond to
"Mirror of cups.general Newsgroup" <cups at easysw.com>

cups at easysw.com
cc

Subject
Re: [cups.general] pdftops problems in 1.1.22

TPanaitescu at colorcon.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have just upgraded CUPS from 1.1.19 to 1.1.22 and we're seeing some
> problems with pdf pages being printed, problems we didn't have with Cups

> 1.1.19. It seems that pdftops is not shrinking the file to fit the
> printable area anymore. Is this a bug or am I missing something in the
> config ?

This is a change - just add the "fitplot" option to tell pdftops to
shrink the page to fit.