Papersize

patrick at boab.org patrick at boab.org
Thu Dec 9 08:10:13 PST 2004

I am using an Okidata microline 50hu, i am quite sure this printer is only available in japan.
It works quite well with the cups 24pin driver. The only thing I can't do is get the page size right, i am trying to print to a continuous feed with forms that are 190mm wide and 101.6mm long.
The printer works fine, but after finishing a job it pumps out an 2 extra forms instead of just moving to the next one.
I think it is because I can't set the correct page size with cups.
This problem is driving me up the wall and I can't see anyway around it.
Any and all help would be much appreciated
Thank you

Patrick