[cups.general] postscript printed as text

angel bosch abo at brujulatelecom.com
Fri Dec 10 00:58:15 PST 2004

you can tray this driver:

http://www.shinesoft.com/download/sippmon.zip

printer must be installed as local one with proper drivers, then go to
port configuration and you will see a new one called IPP1: AIPP, select
this and configure ip and printer on transport tab.
also you must define application/octet-stream on job tab and enable raw
printing on mime.types & mime.convs uncommenting this line:
#application/octet-stream

this work for me.

tell me something if this dont work for you.

see you

El dj 09 de 12 del 2004 a les 16:02 -0600, en/na David Schlenk va
escriure: