Xerox 6250DP And multiple prints

Mike Woods Mikewoods at the-rubber-chicken-network.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 05:30:34 PST 2004

I have here at work a nice pair of Xerox 6250DP's that im trying to setup with my print stations for authorised printing (so the students dont run up a huge bill :P), i have the printer working under cups using the xerox ppd file however i've found that if i push more than one job through to it at a time i only ever receive one of them!

I get no errors, no sign of anything going wrong, just nothing! (i've also contacted xerox and im waiting to hear back from them)

Any ideas ?