telling my server not to use other setting

cschen at asiaa.sinica.edu.tw cschen at asiaa.sinica.edu.tw
Mon Dec 13 00:20:10 PST 2004

Hi folks,
  My institute's print server works just fine and great.
  Now I have a simple question that, more and more clients are trying to advertise their settings. Some are from forign visitors' setting and some are from (I guess) windows xp.
  Is there a configure option for my dedicated print server that, not to hear anything on the LAN about port 631 of other print queue's setting. I want it's printer setting to be the only one version in the institute, not adding other from the browsing/broadcast on the LAN.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Joshua