[cups.general] n-up printing with cups

Mario Lipinski mario.lipinski at gymszbad.de
Wed Dec 15 13:39:30 PST 2004

Hello,

After having had a look at the pstops code and realizing that this
should work i resignated and tried to print from a windows machine -
same problems. So i just printed a textdocument with some enumerated
pages and realised that this worked...
After some time i knew what was wrong: Adobe Acrobat rotated the page to
fit on the portrait media and so the things went wrong when placing more
than one page on one sheet.
lp must have done the same with the pdf...

Thx for your help and i apologize for wasting up your valuable time.

Mario Lipinski

--
Mario Lipinski              VOIP:     +49 511 696045510
Systemadministration        Fax:      +49 721 151-207196
Gymnasium Salzgitter-Bad    E-Mail:   mario.lipinski at gymszbad.de
                            Internet: http://www.gymszbad.de