Converting to Cups

bhocheiser at mcfina.com bhocheiser at mcfina.com
Mon Dec 20 13:15:54 PST 2004

Hope someone can help. Previously using lpd on an older version of redhat. Now using Redhat 3.0 AS and having cups issues. Previously our application worked by filtering the file through unix2dos and adding an ESC 33. Now with cups I get one line instead of the full page using a ppd file on several HP lasers. If I use a raw filter I get the entire page, but it prints the escape codes for lines and formatiing rather than executing them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks