paused jobs / status info

Ian Taylor ian at NOSPPAMi-a.co.uk
Tue Dec 21 04:31:39 PST 2004

Hi all,

I'm trying to view information on jobs currently queued.  This is working very well with lpstat and lpq, apart from when I want to see which jobs have been paused.

I can't see a way to find which jobs have been paused - I've tried all the relevant options I can see from the man pages of lpstat and lpq, and lots of googling unfortunately did not help me.

I *can* see the paused status from the web frontand at http://localhost:631/ , but I need to be able to get this information from the command line in order to feed into some other tools I'm developing.

Any help would be appreciated.  I'm using cups 1.1.20-r5 on Gentoo if that's any help!

Thanks,

Ian.