[cups.general] Out of Office: Dec. 22 to 31 (returns January 3,

jdichosa at lexmark.com jdichosa at lexmark.com
Tue Dec 21 09:07:56 PST 2004

I will be out of the office starting  12/22/2004 and will not return until
01/03/2005.

To all concerned:

I will be on vacation starting tomorrow, Wednesday December 22, returning
Monday January 3, 2005.
Please contact the following individuals if you require assistance, while I
am out of the office.

For AIO driver-related concerns, please contact Matt Condeno (Team Lead)
For Printer driver-related concerns, please contact Pie Enriquez (Team
Lead).
For management concerns, please contact Lydia Ogoc (Dept. Manager)

For urgent concerns, you may contact me thru my cellphone number: (63 920)
9100167.
Have a meaningful Christmas to all!

Thanks,

Francis John Dichosa