[cups.general] Setting the default printer?

angel bosch abo at brujulatelecom.com
Thu Dec 23 00:56:31 PST 2004

setting default printer is as simple as setting a variable:

PRINTER=laserhp

also the server:

CUPS_SERVER=192.168.1.10

add this two values on your .bashrc, /etc/profile, or even better, to
your /etc/environment and you got it.

cheers

El dt 21 de 12 del 2004 a les 16:55 -0500, en/na pipitas va escriure: