[cups.general] filter options effect banner too

Alex Finch A.Finch at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Dec 23 02:03:02 PST 2004

  Hm, seems like a bit of a design flaw there then!

  Can you help me write a banner page that is impervious to being rotated,
without disrupting the following job? I have a carefully crafted banner,
designed to work with our output stacker. Rotating it 90 degrees rather spoils
the effect.

--
  Alex Finch, Research Fellow, Physics Department, Lancaster University.