[cups.general] split document to two printers

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pinux.info
Wed Dec 29 02:30:23 PST 2004

Hello,

In the office we have to printers, one black&white laser and one Inkjet
color.

We would like to have some "driver" in Cups that we can send a postcript
to this "driver" and this one splits the file in to jobs: one to
black&white laser printer (for black&white pages) and other one to the
color printer.

I think that technically this is not very difficult (maybe i will try to
do this myself) but i don't know if exist something to do this already.

Anybody knows this?

Thank you very much,

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info