Intermittent hung.

Michael Sweet mike at easysw.com
Mon Jul 12 12:31:03 PDT 2004

angelb at bugarin.us wrote:
> Running on RHEL AS release 3 (Taroon Update 1) on s390 running
> CUPS 1.1.17.
>
> The hung appears to occur only when we add or modify a printer
> in the CUPS server via web interface.

Can you test against a current release (1.1.20 or 1.1.21rc1) and
report if the problem still occurs?

We don't have any S/390 systems to test with, and although I could
request an account from IBM again I'd rather find out first if this
is a non-issue in the current release since post-1.1.17 releases
include fixes for systems like the S/390...